Saturday, April 21, 2012

Counter Steer Rc Drift TA06 project car

Here's my latest project Countersteer TA06. It took me almost a month to setup this to drift TA06.

TA06 is not a typical rc drift kit. TA06 is design for on road race kit.

People ask me, whats the best kit for rc drifting? My best answer is what's your budget? haha
Really to shop for an rc drift kit, it can be a head ache.
But, not anymore there are variety drift kits available in the market today. You just have to choose wisely which one would fit your budget. I suggest for Rc Drift kits like Hpi, Yokomo, Tamiya, MST, StreetJams, Dlike,.... Please don't buy imitation clone kits, its not worth it

Visit us at RcDriftRevolution.com/forum
post your drifter, question, suggestion anything related rc drift.


No comments:

Post a Comment